Job Captain – Healthcare
We are seeking an experienced full-time Job Captain to work with our Healthcare team. You will work on a variety of projects with responsibilities that include participation in design, production of schematics, design development, construction documents, and construction administration. This role requires the ability to exercise independent judgment in evaluation, selection, and use of standard techniques, and solve problems when encountered. Ideal candidate has experience in all phases of architecture and the ability to coordinate all aspects of assigned projects.
- Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments within project scope, schedule and budget.
- Has the ability to work on multiple projects, prepare strategic plans, and provide input in the planning, design, and coordination of projects under supervision.
- Able to use advanced techniques, and has responsibility for work on finished plans, specifications and materials approval.
- Focused on document production through all project phases and proficient in assembling a set of documents.
- Perform consultant coordination.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ideal candidate has excellent people skills, is a great listener and communicator, and is fully confident in their ability to manage a quality process and direct the firm’s resources to meet client’s goals.
- Has a thorough knowledge of architectural practice, and experience in Healthcare project types.
- Works well both independently and in a team setting.
- Proficiency in the use of Revit and Microsoft Office.
- Bluebeam and Adobe Photoshop experience is a plus.
Education & Experience:
- Post-secondary technical education required.
- 6+ years’ experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of healthcare project work experience.