We are seeking a full-time Project Architect to work with our in-house healthcare team. This position requires experience in all phases of architecture and the ability to coordinate all aspects of assigned projects. Ideal candidate has a strong background and familiarity with Healthcare project types.
- Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments within project scope, schedule and budget.
- Able to use advanced techniques, and has responsibility for finished plans, specifications and materials approval.
- Focused on document production through all project phases and proficient in assembling a set of documents.
- Perform consultant coordination.
- May oversee a small staff of architects and technicians.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ideal candidate has excellent people skills, is a great listener and communicator, and is fully confident in their ability to manage a quality process and direct the firm’s resources to meet client’s goals.
- Has a thorough knowledge of architectural practice, and experience in Healthcare project types.
- Works well both independently and in a team setting.
- Proficiency in the use of Revit and Microsoft Office.
- Bluebeam experience is a plus.
Education & Experience:
- Professional Degree required; Licensed Architect.
- 8 +/- years of experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of healthcare project work experience.