Project Manager – Housing
We are seeking a full-time dynamic individual with strong architectural project management and leadership skills to work with our Housing market. This person will be as comfortable in a business-development and project-pursuit role, as they are leading a project design team. The position requires experience in all phases of architecture and the ability to coordinate all aspects of assigned projects. Must have a strong background and familiarity with either Senior Living or Multi-Family Housing project types.
- Manage multiple projects at varying stages of completion, lead project teams completing ongoing work, serve as primary client liaison and promote new projects.
- Carry primary responsibility for managing budgets, schedules and programs, project communications and documentation, responsiveness of design solutions, and growth of the client relationship.
- Manage team assignments within project scope, schedule and budget.
- May supervise a small staff of architects, technicians & designers.
- Unfold existing client relationships and help to establish new ones.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ideal candidate has excellent people skills, is a great listener and communicator, and is fully confident in their ability to manage a quality process and direct the firm’s resources to meet client’s goals.
- Has a thorough knowledge of architectural practice, and experience in Housing (wood construction) project types.
- Strong leadership skills with emphasis on solution driven results and strategic and creative thinking.
- Is proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and has a working knowledge of Bluebeam, Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop, and other relevant software.
Education & Experience:
- Professional Degree in Architecture; Professional licensure is preferred.
- 7+ years of experience, must have good background/experience managing Housing Project Types.