Cassia Fargo Elim Welcomes Residents Home
Tuesday, October 4th, 2022
After facing the unthinkable challenge of rebuilding after a devastating fire in 2020, Cassia Fargo Elim community is ready to welcome residents.
To top off the past two and a half years of planning, design and construction, Cassia is hosting a grand reopening celebration on October 13 from 4:00-6:30 pm to showcase the new community.
The new state-of-the-art health care center features the full range of skilled nursing care, including short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, hospice care and spiritual care. Resident households include activity and living spaces that open up to enclosed outdoor walking paths, gardens and courtyards. The new town center features an atrium lobby, administrative space, two dining rooms, multi-purpose area as well as an efficient commercial kitchen and back of house zone.
“It’s a new day and we are ready to open our doors and say ‘Welcome home,'” Fargo Elim Administrator Renee Muhonen said. “We are so exited to have the opportunity for [residents] to move back and it has been a total community effort.”
Learn more in this article by KVRR Local News.
- Owner: Cassia
- Contractor: Bauer Design Build
- Architect & Interior Designer: Pope Design Group
- Structural Engineer: Sandman Structural Engineers
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineer: Cain Thomas Associates
- Civil Engineer & Landscape Design: Design Tree Engineering & Land Surveying
- Food Service: Boelter Premier