Groves Gala – Celebrating 50 Years
Monday, April 24th, 2023
Groves Learning Organization (GLO) is a nonprofit educational ecosystem that empowers each and every unique learner to discover their brilliance. GLO is celebrating 50 years of empowering students with transformative learning experiences.
The GLO Gala brought together educators, parents, business leaders and other community members to celebrate and raise funds to support GLO’s mission.
Pope’s team is partnered with GLO on a limited remodel of Groves Academy, a K-8 school building in St. Louis Park. The project will renovate existing Lower School classrooms into smaller-sized classrooms, enhance the existing corridors with new finishes, nooks, lockers and storage, and improve some staff support space.
These improvements will provide Groves Academy with an enhanced environment to help build confidence and inspire many more kids to love learning. Stay tuned for more updates on the project.
- Owner’s Representative: Project Advisory Services
- General Contractor: Mortenson
- Architect & Interior Designer: Pope Design Group
- Structural Engineer: Ericksen Roed & Associates
- Civil Engineer & Landscape: Kimley-Horn
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineer: Emanuelson-Podas