Knute Nelson Expanding Crystal Brook Senior Living
Monday, May 8th, 2023
Knute Nelson announced that they will be expanding their Crystal Brook Senior Living community with a 20-unit Memory Care addition.
Increasing demand for memory care services and housing in the Park Rapids area prompted them to expand the community, which first opened in 2018 with 69 independent/assisted living units and 19 memory care units.
“We have recognized an increasing need for memory care services and anticipate the demand for these services to only increase with the rise of the aging population in coming years,” says Mark Anderson, President and CEO of Knute Nelson.
“By increasing the number of people we can serve, our hope is that aging adults in the Park Rapids area can receive the care they need close to home and near the ones they love. We are incredibly thankful for the support we continue to receive and are honored to serve this community.”
Knute Nelson announced the expansion with a press release, linked here.
- General Contractor & Partner: Innovative Builders
- Architect & Interior Designer: Pope Design Group
- Structural Engineer: Ericksen Roed & Associates
- Civil Engineer & Landscape: Hagstrom Engineering
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineer: Steen Engineering
- Plumber: Upfront Plumbing