Pope staff tour Pioneer-Endicott Apartments
Thursday, September 19th, 2013
Pope Architects’ staff toured the Pioneer-Endicott Apartments — a historic trio of office buildings being converted into 234 rental apartment units.
Pope Architects teamed with Pak Properties, Crowe Construction Management and others to convert the office buildings into rental apartments with great access to downtown St. Paul amenities. Seven floors of the 16-story Pioneer Building are scheduled to be open for residents by early October.
Here are some quick facts on the Pioneer-Endicott Apartments:
- Located at the corner of Fourth and Robert Streets in downtown St. Paul, MN
- Project consists of three buildings built in 1889-1890
- Pioneer Building is 16 stories
- Endicott Buildings are both 6 stories
- All three buildings are on the National Register of Historic Buildings
- All buildings were used as office space since their original construction
- All buildings have been vacant since 2003
- St. Paul skyway system runs through the 2nd floor of all three buildings
Stay tuned for more updates as the construction progress wraps up.