The Vomela Companies shines in Biz Journal Cool Offices
Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020
Congratulations to The Vomela Companies on it’s showcase in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s Cool Offices feature.
To improve production capabilities and bring its employees together in a more collaborative, engaging environment, Vomela consolidated four Minnesota printing facilities into a single building in the Beacon Bluff development of St. Paul.
The facility features 252,000 square feet of production space and 47,500-square-feet of office space that is enhanced with a product showroom and vibrant graphics. Vomela provides opportunities for local community organizations like Sanneh Foundation, Hmong College Prep and the Payne Arcade Business Association to utilize their large training environment.
The design maximizes the company’s efficiency by combining administration, design and production services into one campus.
Learn more and see more photos at the Biz Journal’s website. [ subscription required ]
- Business: Transforming creative ideas into high impact visual communications
- Top executive: Mark Auth, President & CEO
- Employees in the office: 300
- Address: 845 Minnehaha Ave. E, St. Paul, Minn. 55106
- Office opened: July 2019
- General contractor: R.J. Ryan Construction
- Core & Shell Architect: Lampert Architects
- Interior Architect: Pope Architects
- Brokers: St. Paul Port Authority
- Furniture: Parameters, Ltd.