Wings Financial Celebrates Grand Opening of Rochester Credit Union
Wednesday, October 26th, 2022
As the largest credit union in Minnesota, Wings Financial Credit Union is expanding into the Med-City in Rochester, Minnesota.
Utilizing modern design, openness, technology, and flexibility, the new branch optimizes service for Wings’ members banking needs.
Features include a concierge desk, access to private consultation with a banker at the UBA pods, and a secure real-time face-to-face video experience using the interactive express tellers (XT). The facility also houses a large conference room, ample waiting areas, and break room, and support spaces for employees.
“The team aspires to be a leader in outstanding member service and add value to our community,” said Branch Manager, Lee Kulas.
- Owner: Wings Financial Credit Union
- General Contractor: Nor-Son Construction
- Land Acquisition & Property Manager: Frauenshuh
- Architect & Interior Designer: Pope Design Group
- Structural Engineer: IMEG
- MEP Engineer: Dunham
- Civil Engineer & Landscape Architect: Landform Professional Services